Ajith Narayanan is the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) of InfraStack-Labs, Bangalore, India and has a total 12 Years of work experience as Oracle [APPS] DBA with an expertise in Infrastructure Architecture, capacity planning & Performance tuning of mid to large E Business Suite environments.
· PGDBA (Finance) from Symbiosis, Pune
· M.S., (Software systems) from BITS Pilani,
· BE (Electronics & Communication) from Amrita Institute Of Technology
· Diploma (Computer Technology) from Sree Narayana Guru Institute Of Technology.
· InfraStack-Labs (Role of CTO and Chief Cloud Architect, responsible for the organizations complete technology & IT infrastructure)
· GE Healthcare (Working as Oracle ERP Configuration Mgmt. -Technical Leader & Platform Architect for an R12 Instance.)
· Dell IT (Worked as software adviser/technical architect for Oracle Apps R12 projects in Dell Inc.)
· J.P.MorganChase & Co - (Worked as production support DBA on Oracle databases.)· Oracle Corporation -( Worked on Oracle technology internals much deeper and worked on capacity planning & performance tuning by analyzing workload trends of various Oracle environments.)
On 10th-June-2014, Oracle Corporation decided to include me into the elite group of "Oracle ACEs" and awarded me the "Oracle ACE Associate" award.
My technical expertise includes the following.
1) Oracle Database Administration(9i,10g,11g)
2) Oracle Apps 11i/R12 DBA
3) Oracle 10gAS
4) Oracle Apex
5) Oracle Weblogic Server
Workload Trend Analysis Using Linear Regression & Queuing Models.
Below are my precious possessions till date.
|My Oracle Apps Lab|
I do not claim to be the owner of any of the posts in this blog. I maintain this blog for helping myself while in work and also help anybody needing help through internet. I am thankful to many blog writers who have helped me gain knowledge and helped at work in the time of need.
I request your feedback through below mail id.
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Website Chair http://www.oracleracsig.org